Fabrics and materials that have made us famous:
- Stretch & Microfibers: these high performance materials are a main component of technical fabrics for sports and leisure. Today they are used more and more in pret-a-porter.
- Natural Fibers: a wide range of natural textures such as cotton, linen, canvas, wool, felt, and denim and all the different finishes including sequins, embroidery, embossing, prints, rubberized finish, available in many hues.
- Glitter & Lurex: high quality artisanal fabrics available in many different colors and versions, like degradé effect or handmade upon client’s design.
- Lace and sequins: refined items made with precious and delicate yarns, to highlight and embellish luxury products.
- Satin: available in many different versions, like silk, viscose, nylon, shiny, matt or stretch with more than 100 colors in stock. Perfect for shoe uppers and handbags.
- Tulle and mesh: products used both for sporty items or paired with other techniques, easy to assemble and unique in terms of elasticity, shine and transparency effects.
- Velvets and jacquard: its softness and wide range of colors are peculiar features of all the versions; plain, embossed, herringbone, damask, jacquard.
- Vinyl: produced respecting the latest international standards and environmental regulations; with a wide range of articles: shiny, matt, polka dot print, lace, tortoise. They may enclose threads, glitter or other materials.
- Nylon: The research done on Nylon has given life to new range of products. Today nylon has become essential for a fashion in search of technology and performance.